Heath Moundbuilders Kiwanis Club - Heath, Ohio
Chartered - Heath 11/19/64 and Moundbuilders 11/19/58
For More information about the club or joining, contact Secretary Ed Ware, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President Mike Yount
- Immediate Past President Gary Wimer
- Secretary Ed Ware
- Treasurer Jim Snyder
Meeting Schedule & Locations:
- 1st Thursday 6:00 PM at Stacey's Buffer, 833 S. 30th St, Heath
- 3rd Thursday 6:00 PM at Stacey's BUffet, 833 S. 30th St., Heath
- 4th Thursday 5:00 PM at Salvation Army, 250 E. Main St., Newark (Service Project)
Speakers/Programs when announced.
- On October 20, 2016 (Thursday) will be Jason Umstot, the Superintendent of the Licking County Board of Development Disabilities. Meeting will take place a Stacey's Buffet in Heath, Ohio at 6:00 PM. Visitors are always welcome! And New Members are Invited!
Service Projects and Fundraisers:
- Car Show for Veterans, October 21, 2017 - near the Longaberger Basket in Newark. $10/car.
- National Trail Raceway parking and ticket taking
- State Cross Country Invitiational at National Trail Raceway parking and ticket taking
- Salvation Army assist with stocking food and inventory
- Supports the Aktion Club of Licking County, as service leadership organization within the Kiwanis International Organization for adults with disabilities. (Aktion Club meets the 1st Tuesday at 5:45PM at ES.Weiant, 116 N. 22nd St, Newark. For info, contact David McManus 740-349-6488.)
- Karis' Cause for the American Cancer Society to aid children and families of pediatric cancer
- Support the Karis' Cause 5K in August at Geller Park
- Veterans House, 39 N. First Street, Newark
- Support the YMCA Easter Egg Hunt
- Food tent fundraiser at the Heath 4th of July Fireworks display at Geller Park
We are actively involved with the Aktion Club of Licking County and other service projects throughout the year. We can always use more active members! If you would like to join us in service and make a few new friends, please join us in service or attend any of our open meetings, or look for us at the Salvation Army of Newark on the 4th Thursday of the month!